The Everly Brothers - EB 84 à Télécharger Gratuitement
|1||You Make It Seem So Easy|
Written-By – Don Everly
Written-By – Don Everly
Written-By – Frankie Miller
|4||I'm Takin' My Time|
Written-By – Patrick Alger, Rick Beresford
|5||The First In Line|
Written-By – Paul Kennerley
|6||On The Wings Of A Nightingale|
Guitar [Additional] – Dave Edmunds, Paul McCartneyWritten-By – Paul McCartney
|7||The Story Of Me|
Arranged By – Jeff Lynne, Richard TandyWritten-By – Jeff Lynne
|8||More Than I Can Handle|
Written-By – Mike Vernon, Pete Wingfield
|9||Following The Sun|
Written-By – Don Everly
|10||Lay, Lady, Lay|
Written-By – Bob Dylan
|822 431-1||The Everly Brothers||EB 84 (LP, Album)||Mercury||822 431-1||Netherlands||1984|
|822 431-2||The Everly Brothers||The Everly Brothers (CD, Album, RP)||Mercury||822 431-2||Europe||Unknown|
|822 431-4||The Everly Brothers||EB 84 (Cass, Album)||Mercury||822 431-4||Spain||1984|
|822 431-1, 422-822-431-1 M-1 (on Disc Label)||The Everly Brothers||EB 84 (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||822 431-1, 422-822-431-1 M-1 (on Disc Label)||US||1984|
|822 431-2||The Everly Brothers||The Everly Brothers (CD, Album)||Mercury||822 431-2||Europe||1984|
- Bass – John Giblin
- Bass [Additional Musicians] – Jeff Lynne
- Drums – Gerry Conway, Terry Williams
- Engineer – Carey Taylor
- Guitar – Albert Lee, Dave Edmunds, Phil Donnelly
- Keyboards – Pete Wingfield
- Keyboards [Additional Musicians] – Richard Tandy
- Lacquer Cut By [⚾ In Runouts] – Greg Calbi
- Mastered By – George Peckham
- Pedal Steel Guitar [Additional Musicians] – Gerry Hogan
- Photography By, Design – Ed Caraeff
- Producer – Dave Edmunds
- Sleeve Notes – Ray Connolly
Allied Record Company pressing denoted by "22" plant code on labels and ɑ stamp in runouts.
Issued with lyric / credit inner sleeve with essay.
Recorded & Mixed at Maison Rouge Studios, London, England
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-822431-1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched; ɑ stamped): 422.822-431-1- AS-ALD ɑ B-19885-ALD SLM △7680 1-1 STERLING ⚾
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched; ɑ stamped): 422.822.431-1-BS-ALD ɑ B-19886-ALD SLM △7680-X 1-1 STERLING
- Rights Society (A1 to A4, B1, B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4, A5m B2 to B5): BMI
- Pressing Plant ID (On labels): 22
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Mixed At – Maison Rouge
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △7680
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-19885
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-19886
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Silverline Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bait And Beer Music
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Big Sky Music
- Published By – Tropicbird Music Inc.
- Published By – Brand New Music
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
EB 84 is a 1984 album by The Everly Brothers, and the duo's first album of new material in 11 years. Billboard-information within brackets. UK Chart single in England. On the Wings of a Nightingale Paul McCartney 50, UK 41. Danger Danger Frankie Miller. The Story of Me Jeff Lynne. I'm Takin' My Time Rick Beresford, Pat Alger. The First in Line Paul Kennerley. Lay Lady Lay Bob Dylan. Following the Sun Don Everly. You Make It Seem So Easy Don Everly. Short film promoting the Everly Brothers 1984 re-union album EB84. Includes interview clips and videos for 4 songs - On The Wings Of A in album The Everly Brothers - EB84 1984. The Everly Brothers - On The Wings Of A Nightingale. The Everly Brothers - Danger Danger. The Everly Brothers - The Story Of Me. The Everly Brothers - I'm Takin' My Time. The Everly Brothers - The First In Line. The Everly Brothers - Lay, Lady, Lay. The Everly Brothers - Following The Sun. The Everly Brothers - You Make It Seem So Easy. The Everly Brothers - More Than I Can Handle. The E. EB 84. The Everly Brothers. Released 1984. EB 84 Tracklist. Writers Bob Dylan, Don Everly, Frankie Miller & 7 more. More The Everly Brothers albums. The Ballads of the Everly Brothers. Show all albums by The Everly Brothers. Complete your The Everly Brothers collection. By The Everly Brothers , Official album , Part of the collection Paul McCartney as producer, composer, or session musician in the 80s. This image is a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artists which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers qualifies as fair use. Timeline More from year 1984. Related albums. On The Wings Of A Nightingale. By The Everly Brothers. Album 1984 10 Songs. EB '84. Pop 1984. On the Wings of a Nightingale. The Everly Brothers hauled their fifties sound into the eighties with this album a kind of comeback and re-branding all in one. Overall, I think it works pretty well, and the album is worth having for a couple of tracks alone: the Paul McCartney penned On The Wings of a Nightingale, and ELO front man Jeff Lynne's The Story of Me. Now of course, it all sounds a bit too dated and bright. The production values and arrangements are very much of their time, but there's no escaping the fact that the Everly Brothers knew their craft - harmonious singing about bittersweet themes of love and loss had made them their fortune in the fifties, so why not try it again . The Everly Brothers discography. This article presents the discography of American singing duo the Everly Brothers. During their recording career, which stretched between 1956 and 1998, they released 21 studio albums, two live albums, 29 compilation albums and 75 singles. List of songs recorded by the Everly Brothers