Terumasa Hino - New York Times à Télécharger Gratuitement
|5||Otis (Dedicated To Otis Redding)||3:45|
|8||New York Times||3:25|
|28AH 1588||Terumasa Hino = 日野皓正||Terumasa Hino = 日野皓正 - New York Times = ニューヨーク・タイムズ (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||28AH 1588||Japan||1983|
|SICJ 280||Terumasa Hino||New York Times (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Records Int'l||SICJ 280||Japan||2017|
|30AH 1614||Terumasa Hino||New York Times (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||30AH 1614||Japan||Unknown|
|SRCS 9602||Terumasa Hino||New York Times (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||SME Records||SRCS 9602||Japan||2000|
- Arranged By [Horns] – K. Kirkland (tracks: 1, 3), Phil Markowitz (tracks: 8), T. Hino (tracks: 1, 3)
- Art Direction – Katsumi Asaba, Masato Ohki
- Backing Vocals – Terumasa Hino (tracks: 2)
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Bass Guitar – Tom Barney
- Cello – Nioka Workman (tracks: 6)
- Coordinator – Susan Hino
- Cornet, Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Flute [Mexican Clay Flutes], Arranged By [Rhytm], Producer – Terumasa Hino
- Drums – Richie Morales
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Lou Volpe
- Engineer – Jay Messina
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Tom Swift
- Executive-Producer – Stan Vincent
- Harp – Emily Mitchell (tracks: 4, 9)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Kenny Kirkland
- Percussion – Manolo Badrena
- Photography By – Yasushi Handa
- Programmed By [Synths] – Peter Cannarozzi
- Saxophone – George Young (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Michael Brecker (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Trombone [Bass Trombone] – George Moran (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Tom Malone (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Trumpet – Jon Faddis (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Lew Soloff (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Written-By – K. Kirkland (tracks: 4, 5), T. Hino (tracks: 1-3, 6-9)
Recorded and mixed at Record Plant studios, New York City, June-July 1983.
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS/Sony Inc.
This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. New York Times is a fusion music album recording by TERUMASA HINO released in 1983 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. Backing Vocals Terumasa Hino tracks: A2 Baritone Saxophone Ronnie Cuber tracks: A1, A3, B3 Bass Guitar Tom Barney Cello Nioka Workman tracks: B2 Cornet, Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Flute , Arranged By , Producer Terumasa Hino Drums Richie Morales Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar Lou Volpe Harp Emily Mitchell tracks: A4, B4 Keyboards . Terumasa Hino 日野 皓正, Hino Terumasa, born October 25, 1942 is a Japanese jazz trumpeter. He is considered one of Japan's finest jazz musicians. His instruments include the trumpet, cornet, and flügelhorn. His father was a trumpeter and tap dancer. Hino started tap dancing at age four and playing trumpet at age nine. As a teenager, he copied solos by Clifford Brown, Miles Davis, Freddie Hubbard, and Lee Morgan. This is a recording of the original record from my collection. Saxophonist Terumasa Hino Otis Dedicated To Otis Redding Champagne Rain 3:46 New Hino 日野皓正, Hino Terumasa, born October 25, 1942 in Tokyo is a Japanese jazz trumpeter. Currently based in New York, Hino is widely acknowledged as one of Japan's finest jazz musicians, having gained renown in his home country as well as Europe and the United States. His instruments include the trumpet and flügelhorn. Hino's exposure to music began at a young age, with his father, a step dancer and trumpeter, teaching him tap dancing when he was 4 years old. He soon began performing with the trumpet when he was 9 years old. In 1955, Hino began his career as a pr read more. Terumasa hino new york times. 1 result found. Filters : Items on sale Mint Sellers Professional sellers Private sellers. terumasa hino new york times. Cbs sony - jp - 30 ah 1614. New York Times. Terumasa Hino Format: Audio CD. New from. Used from. See a detailed Terumasa Hino timeline, with an inside look at his albums & more through the years. Albumянв 1, 1983. New York Times released. Albumянв 1, 1982