Tchaikovsky, Constantin Silvestri Conducting The Philharmonia Orchestra - Symphony No. 5 In E Minor à Télécharger Gratuitement
- Interprète: Tchaikovsky, Constantin Silvestri Conducting The Philharmonia Orchestra
- Titre: Symphony No. 5 In E Minor
- Ver. en format MP3: 1067 mb
- Ver. en format FLAC: 1032 mb
- Pays: UK
- Date de publication: 1959
- Style: Romantic
- # Catalogue: ASD 261, ASD. 261
- Label: His Master's Voice
- Classement: 4.0 of 5
- Genre: Classique
|1||2nd Movement: Andante Cantabile, Con Alcuna Licenza|
|2||4th Movement: Finale (Andante Maestoso - Allegro Vivace)|
|3||3rd Movement: Valse (Allegro Moderato)|
|4||1st Movement: Andante - Allegro Con Anima|
|5||Symphony No. 5 In E Minor, Op. 64|
- Composed By – Tchaikovsky
- Conductor – Constantin Silvestri
- Orchestra – Philharmonia Orchestra
- Photography By [Constantin Silvestri] – Roger Hauert
- Sleeve Notes – Scott Goddard
Early UK version.
There are also versions with die-cut (aka scalloped) flipbacks.
- White/gold labels with red text
- "The Gramophone Company Limited" in rim text
- "Made in Gt. Britain" at bottom
- Laminated on front only
- Straight three-way flipbacks
- May have a gold stereo sticker on front
- Catalog number on spine followed by "◀S▶"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd. Patents pending"
- ASD 261 on sleeve
- ASD. 261 on labels
- Labelography code: EW1
- Corresponding mono issue has Category ALP 1491
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): YAX 33-14 GH 1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): YAX 34-12 GD 1 2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): YAX.33
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): YAX.34
- Other (Tax code, embossed under label, side 1): E T
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Record Company – E.M.I. Records Limited
Узнавайте о релизах, читайте рецензии, изучайте композиция дорожка трек-листы, рекомендации и прочую информацию о Tchaikovsky , Constantin Silvestri Conducting The Philharmonia Orchestra - Symphony No. Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей Tchaikovsky , Constantin Silvestri Conducting The Philharmonia Orchestra. Peter Iljitsch Tchaikovsky - Symphonien, Balletmusiken, Konzerte - The New Philharmonia Orchestra London, Philharmonia Slavonica, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra, Bamberg Philharmonic Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Symphony No. 5 in E minor, Op. 64 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky was composed between May and August 1888 and was first performed in St Petersburg at the Mariinsky Theatre on November 17 of that year with Tchaikovsky conducting. It is dedicated to Theodor Avé-Lallemant. In the first ten years after graduating from the Saint Petersburg Conservatory in 1865 Tchaikovsky completed three symphonies. After that he started five more symphony projects, four of which led to a completed symphony premiered. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Philharmonia Orchestra. Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5 Serenade for Strings, 2012. Symphony No. 5 in E Minor, Op. 64: II. Andante cantabile, con alcuna licenza - Moderato con anima, 13:25. 5Swan Lake Suite. Pyotr Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5 - Продолжительность: 46:: Symphony No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 67Cariolan Overture, Op. 62 - Fritz Reiner Conducting The Chicago Symphony Orchestra. By no means did Tchaikovsky neglect the orchestra between 1877 when he committed, in his words, the rash act of marriage and 1888. He composed four wholly charming and fanciful suites, of which the second and third could have passed as symphonies had he chosen to call them that. Furthermore, he wrote the unnumbered but inspired Manfred Symphony in 1885. Yet Tchaikovsky never found symphonic structure as congenial as opera or ballet. His method was closer to Liszt's tone-poem procedure than to the Austro-German heritage, continued by Brahms and Bruckner among his contemporari. Symphony, Symphonic music. Violin music. Violoncello music. Vocal & Symphonic. Vocal and instrumental music. Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. Allegro molto appassionato. 320 Kbps. Christian Ferras, Philharmonia Orchestra. 64 III. Allegretto non troppo - Allegro molto vivace