General Public - ...All The Rage à Télécharger Gratuitement
|1||As A Matter Of Fact||5:22|
|2||Hot You're Cool||3:47|
|4||Never You Done That||4:08|
|5||Are You Leading Me On?||3:09|
Brass – Aswad Brass Section
|10||Where's The Line?||4:09|
- Artwork [Costumes Styled By] – Bassia
- Bass – Horace Panter
- Bassoon – Bob Porter (tracks: A2)
- Cover – Chris Morton
- Drums – Stoker
- Guitar – Kevin White , Mick Jones
- Keyboards, Vocals – Micky Billingham
- Management [Kept Out Of The Courts By] – James Wylie
- Management [Reminded How Many Beans Make Five By] – Vanessa Bennett
- Management [Represented And Cajoled By] – Tarquin Gotch
- Management [Told How Many They Can Keep By] – Lionel Martin
- Mastered By – Gordon Vicary
- Performer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Songwriter [All Songs By] – General Public
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Recorded By [Assisted], Mixed By [Assisted] – Carb, J.J., Johnny, Biggles, Barney, Tim
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Colin Fairley, Gavin Mackillop
- Saxophone – Gary Barnacle (tracks: B5), Michael "Bammi" Rose (tracks: A3), Saxa (tracks: A1)
- Trombone – Vin Gordon (tracks: A3)
- Trumpet – Eddie "Tan Tan" Thornton (tracks: A3), Steve Sidwell (tracks: B4)
- Vocals – Justine Carpenter (tracks: A2, A5, B5)
- Vocals, Guitar – David Wakeling
- Vocals, Keyboards, Drums, Bass, Triangle – Ranking Roger
- Written-By – General Public
Some copies can be found in translucent black vinyl.
All songs © 1984 In General Ltd./I.R.S. Music, Inc. (BMI)
Made in a process art mode at Air London, The Townhouse, The Manor, Redan, Genetic, The Lot
Mastered at The Townhouse
General Public are represented by Curve
Mick Jones appears courtesy of CBS Records.
Printed in the U.S. of A.
© 1984 International Record Syndicate, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 0 4479-70046-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 044797004612
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SP-070046-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SP-070046-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1 etched): IR SP070046-A M1..
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 1, etched): NR ∆ 26568
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 1, etched): IR SP-070046-B"ES1.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, variant 2, etched): IRSP 070046-A ES1.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, variant 2, etched): IRSP 070046-B ES1.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – In General Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Mixed At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Redan Studios
- Mixed At – Redan Studios
- Recorded At – Genetic Studios
- Mixed At – Genetic Studios
- Recorded At – The Lot
- Mixed At – The Lot
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
All the Rage is the debut studio album by English band General Public, released on 28 January 1984 by . It was recorded digitally. After his expulsion from the Clash, Mick Jones was a founding member of General Public. White's picture appears on the back cover Jones' picture does not. Jones did play guitar on many of the album's. First record released by Dave Wakeling and Ranking Roger after the breakup of the English Beat in 1984. General Public The Rage 1984. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Album 1984 10 Songs. All the Rage. General Public. Alternative free to General Public All the Rage Hot You're Cool, Tenderness and more. 10 tracks 40:48. All the Rage 1984. Hand to Mouth 1986Hand to Mouth1986. All the Rage is the debut album by General Public, released in 1984. General Public Format: Audio CD. All The Rage. Please retry. New from. Used from. MP3 Music, January 28, 1984. All the RageStudio album by General PublicReleasedJanuary 28, 1984Recorded1983-1984GenreNew waveLength40: Fairley, Gavin Mac. Track listing. Released 1984. All the Rage Tracklist. Hot You're Cool Lyrics