Central Line - Central Line à Télécharger Gratuitement
Keyboards – Steve Jeffries
|2||Walking Into Sunshine||5:40|
|3||Don't Tell Me||5:40|
|4||Shake It Up|
Keyboards, Guitar – Roy Carter
|6||That's No Way To Treat My Love||4:51|
|7||I Need Your Love||5:15|
|MERA 001||Central Line||Breaking Point (LP, Album)||Mercury||MERA 001||UK||1981|
|31 94 664||Central Line||Breaking Point (Cass, Album)||Polydor||31 94 664||Spain||1981|
|MERC 001||Central Line||Breaking Point (Cass, Album)||Mercury||MERC 001||UK||1981|
|SRM-1-4033||Central Line||Central Line (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-4033||US||1981|
|6359 094||Central Line||Breaking Point (LP, Album)||Mercury||6359 094||Greece||1981|
- Art Direction, Design – Bob Heimall
- Backing Vocals – Dee Sealy, George Chandler, Jimmy Chambers
- Bass, Vocals – Camelle Hinds
- Congas, Percussion, Bongos – Danny Cummings
- Cover [Art] – Montxo Algora
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Bill Levy
- Drums – Mel Gaynor
- Guitar [Lead/Rhythm] – Henry Defoe
- Keyboards – Lipson Francis
- Mixed By – Greg Walsh, Pete Smith, Pete Walsh
- Percussion – Jack LeMesuier
- Producer – Roy Carter
- Producer [In Association With] – Central Line
- Recorded By – Dennis Weinrich, Pete Smith
- Vocals, Percussion – Linton Beckles
Label / pressing variant: Different layout
℗ PolyGram Records, Inc. tracks A2 to A4, B2, B3
℗ Phonogram Ltd. tracks A1, B1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (International Catalog Number): 6359 094
- Other (Pressing Plant ID): 53
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched except (STERLING) stamped): B- ↔ SRM 1 4033 AS HRM 1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching except (STERLING) stamped): B- ↔ SRM 1 4033 BS HRM 1 STERLING
- Other (Price Code (bottom right corner obc along spine)): 0704
- Produced For – Lovelite Enterprises
- Recorded At – Scorpio Studios
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Mixed At – Utopia Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
Central Line: Don't Tell Me, I Like The Music Pumping, La basse и другие песни. Central Line was an R&B and soul band from London, England. They recorded three albums with Mercury in the 1980s and had two hit singles in the United States, as well as one Top 40 hit in their native country. The band was formed in March 1978, and were signed to Mercury Records early in 1979 by John Stainze. The original founding members were Steve Salvari, Camelle Hinds, Lipson Francis and Henry Defoe. Hinds, Francis and Defoe were previously in a band called TFB Typical Funk Band, which had. Central Line - Central Line 1981. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Soul Funk. Central Line. Songs in album Central Line - Central Line 1981. Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine. Central Line - I Need Your Love. Central Line - Breaking Point. Central Line - Shake It Up. Central Line - That's No Way To Treat My Love. Central Line - Don't Tell Me. Central Line - Goodbye. Central Line - We. Released 1981. Central Line Tracklist. Walking Into Sunshine Lyrics. I Need Your Love Lyrics. Missing Lyrics. Producers Roy Carter. Writers Anthony Orville McCorkell, Linton Beckles, Lipson Francis & 1 more. Keyboards, Guitar Roy Carter. More Central Line albums. Breaking Point. Listen to music from Central Line like Walking Into Sunshine - Original Larry Levan 12 Mix, Walking Into Sunshine & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Central Line. Named after the underground train line which caters to certain areas of East London, and originally a sextet, the main protagonists were Linton Beckles who supplied vocals and percussion, keyboardist Lipson Francis, Camelle Hinds who played bass guitar and gave the group more vocals, and Henry Defoe who played lead guitar. Central Line, Columbus, Ohio. The band was formed in March 1978 and signed with Mercury Records in early 1979 by John Stainze. Central Line is feeling motivated. 9 January . Central Line: La Basse, Wimbe, I Like The Music Pumping . Revenge и другие песни. Central Line 1981. Album by Central Line. Walking Into Sunshine. was sampled in. Jingling Baby Remixed and Still Jingling by LL Cool J 1989. Show Me What You Got by Busta Rhymes 2000. Anything by Musiq Soulchild feat. Swizz Beatz 2011. 2018 г. Central Line official video from the album IXLA 2084 http. Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine - Продолжительность: 5:24 discomorxis. London Underground Central Line Ride: Mile End to Stratford 9 February 2018 - Продолжительность: 4:45 voxley19 Recommended for you