Bob Seger - Seven à Télécharger Gratuitement
|1||Seen A Lot Of Floors||2:57|
|2||20 Years From Now||4:30|
|3||Long Song Comin'||4:26|
|4||Get Out Of Denver||2:42|
|5||UMC (Upper Middle Class)||3:12|
|7||All Your Love||4:27|
|9||Cross Of Gold||2:20|
|MS 2184||Bob Seger||Seven (LP, Album)||Palladium Records , Reprise Records||MS 2184||US||1974|
|10C 254-085.347||Bob Seger||Seven = Siete (Cass)||Capitol Records||10C 254-085.347||Spain||1980|
|4N-16108||Bob Seger||Seven (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||4N-16108||Canada||Unknown|
|E-ST 11748, 0C 062 ◦ 85347||Bob Seger||Seven (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||E-ST 11748, 0C 062 ◦ 85347||UK||1974|
|4N-16108||Bob Seger||Seven (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||4N-16108||US||1974|
- Bass – Chris Campbell (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B4), Tom Cogbilll (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
- Cover – Thomas Weschler
- Drums – Charlie Martin (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Ken Buttrey (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Randy Meyers (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [G.M.] – Mylon Bogden
- Engineer [Pampa] – Jim Bruzzese
- Engineer [Quadraphonic] – Gene Eichelberger
- Engineer [United Sound] – George Patak
- Lacquer Cut By – Wally
- Lead Guitar – Bill Mueller (tracks: A4), Dave Doran (tracks: A2), Drew Abbott (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Jimmy McCarty (tracks: A1, B2)
- Mellotron – Robin Robbins (tracks: B4)
- Organ – John Harris (tracks: B3), Rick Manasa (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
- Photography By – S. Sparling, Thomas Weschler
- Piano – Bobby Woods (tracks: B3), David Briggs (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Rick Manasa (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
- Producer – Bob Seger, Punch
- Rhythm Guitar – Charlie McCoy (tracks: A1, A3)
- Saxophone – Tom Cartmell (tracks: A2, B2)
- Slide Guitar – Jimmy McCarty (tracks: A3)
- Written-By, Vocals – Bob Seger
Specialty Records Corporation pressing denoted by SRC stamp in runouts.
A Capitol Re-issue
Recorded at Quadraphonic Studios, Nashville
Pampa Studios, Detroit,
United Sound, Detroit,
G.M. Studios, Detroit
© 1973 Gear Publishing Co. (ASCAP)
℗ 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
This album has been released previously by Reprise Records and Capitol Records, Inc.
1980s reissue with barcode and dark green center labels, transparent PE-inner sleeve.
- Barcode: 0 7777-16108-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SN-1-16108
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SN-2-16108
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): SN-1-16108 F-2 Wally I·I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): SN-2-16108 F-2 Wally I·I
- Matrix / Runout (Both runouts, stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL [SRC logo]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Produced For – Hideout Productions
- Recorded At – Quadraphonic Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Pampa Studios
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Recorded At – GM Studios
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Seven is the seventh studio album by American rock singer-songwriter Bob Seger, released in 1974. Seven was the first Seger album to feature 'The Silver Bullet Band', which he would steadily rely on for the rest of his career. The album gained notorious recognition and is a fan favorite despite its rarity. The very successful tour for this album was kicked off with Seger and his newly formed Silver Bullets as the opening act for Kiss. Kiss asked Seger and the band to support them for a few shows. Bob Seger - Seven Full Album 1974 Tracklist: 1. Get Out of Denver 2. Long Song Comin' 3. Need Ya 4. School Teacher 5. Cross of Gold 6. in album Bob Seger - Seven 1974. Bob Seger - Get Out Of Denver. Bob Seger - Long Song Comin'. Bob Seger - Need Ya. Bob Seger - School Teacher. Bob Seger - Cross Of Gold. Bob Seger - UMC Upper Middle Class. Bob Seger - Seen A Lot Of Floors. Bob Seger - 20 Years From Now. Bob Seger - All Your Love. The Bob Seger System - The Bob Seger System. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. With his seventh album, appropriately titled Seven, Bob Seger delivered one of his strongest, hardest-hitting rock records - the toughest since the days of the Bob Seger System. Not to say that he ever abandoned rock & roll, since Back in '72 was filled with fantastic rockers, but it was tempered with reflective singersongwriter material. Listen free to Bob Seger Seven Get out of Denver, Long song comin' and more. 9 tracks 30:40. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Bob Seger. Play album. Get album. Seven is a music album by Bob Seger released in 1974. Seven is ranked 29,142nd in the overall chart, 3,338th in the 1970s, and 323rd in the year 1974. This album is rated in the top 9 of all albums on . Band Name Bob Seger. Album Name Seven. Type Album. Released date March 1974. Labels Reprise Records Capitol Records. Other productions from Bob Seger. Ride Out. Face the Promise. Bob Seger sports one of the most mysterious catalogs of any major rock star, but have no fear we've sorted it all out for you. He released his first album in 1969, breathing fire as the frontman for the Bob Seger System, a group of barnstorming Detroit garage rockers. Before his career started to turn a corner with the more reflective heartland rock of 1975s Beautiful Loser , hed made seven records that most of his fans will never hear. Never mind downloads, theyve never even been on CD. It appears to be possible that it is Seger himself who keeps them hidden away. Though they contain some of his finest moments, he has stated that he has no desire to see them reissued. Bob Seger Seven. Etichetta: Capitol Records 2S 068-85347. Formato: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo. Paese: France. On back cover : All songs written and sung by Bob Seger, 1973 Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP This album has been released previously by Reprise Records. Gravé et Pressé en France Réédition de 1978 1974 Warner Bros. Records Inc