Al Fatz - Came Down à Télécharger Gratuitement
|1||Came Down (Album Version)||4:00|
|2||Came Down (Instrumental)||4:00|
|3||Came Down (Radio Version)||4:00|
|PR 225020||Al Fatz||Came Down (12", Single, Promo)||Atlantic||PR 225020||US||2007|
- Mixed By – Phatty Banks
- Producer – Ralph ''RJ'' Worley Jr.
- Written-By – Aljaray Gaston, Denzil Foster, Jay King, Ralp Worley Jr., Thomas McElroy
Contains elements of the composition Why You Treat Me So Bad written by Denzil Foster, Jay King and Thomas McElroy; Published by Lehsem Songs (BMI) and Two Tuff Enough Publishing (BMI)/EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI).
All tracks published by:
- Mya Davis Music (ASCAP)
- Reonna Music (ASCAP)
- Warner Tamerlane (ASCAP)
- Ralph Worley, Jr. Publishing Designee
- Lehsem Songs (BMI)
- Two Tuff Enough Publishing (BMI)
- EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
- Mixed at Ante Up Studios, Cleveland, Ohio.
℗ 2007 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
- Matrix / Runout: Z60451 M1S2 3 PR 133500-2 01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): ifpi L909
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 2U4K
- Rights Society: ASCAP / BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Mixed At – Ante Up Studios
- Published By – Mya Davis Music
- Published By – Reonna Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ralph Worley, Jr. Publishing
- Published By – Lehsem Songs
- Published By – Two Tuff Enough Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
Текст песни: Yea Hey Its your boy Fat Al Hey. This song right here, know what Im sayin'. Al Fatz. Came Down 133500. WMG от лица компании Atlantic Black Music LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. 1 track 4:00. Hip-HopRap , to. Came Down. Artist: Al Fatz. Album: Came Down. Release year: 2007. Track length: 04:00. File size: . Preview Al Fatz - Came Down. Download Al Fatz - Came Down. Go back. Al Fatz: best 2 tracks. Al Fatz - Came Down Came Down, 2007 04:00. Al Fatz, a Cleveland hip-hop artist, recorded the local anthem Came Down in a closet studio at age 17. A shivering line snakes out of Moda on a frigid December night in 2005. The controversial Ohio City club - an infamous nexus of dancing and drugs, nuisance and nightlife - would close the next year, its owner indicted on drug and money laundering charges. Hands rise up on the dance floor. The verse rounds the corner for the chorus, and it seems like the whole city is singing along: I done came down, I done came down. Chicago played it again. And then again. Features Song Lyrics for Al Fatz's Came Down album. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Down. Album: Southern Hip Hop Deep Cuts, 2017. Has been played on. Ukraine 1